We start where scanners stop.
Our penetration testing team takes a targeted, client-centric testing approach that starts with an attacker profile, industry-centric threats, and risk tolerance. We use real attack scenarios and advanced vulnerability research techniques, identifying known attack classes while also finding new zero-day vulnerabilities unique to your environment. Finally, we collaborate with you to develop a realistic mitigation strategy, aligned with your specific requirements.
We believe this intersection of vulnerability research and traditional penetration testing delivers analysis that is second to none.
Key Skills - Advanced Penetration Testing
- Red Team Penetration Testing and Attack Simulation
- Goal-based Attack Simulation and Infiltration
- Exfiltration Testing and Targeted Attack Scenarios
- Physical Infiltration and Corporate Espionage Simulation
- Advanced Network Penetration Testing
- Wireless Attack and Rogue Wireless Testing
- RF Protocol Analysis and Reverse Engineering
- Network Protocol Runtime Analysis and Fuzzing
- Host and Device Penetration Testing
- Zero-Day Simulation and AV/IPS/IDS Evasion Testing
- OS / firmware / appliance Security Assessment
- Host exploitation, payload creation and PoC development
- Advanced Web Application Penetration Testing
- Web Application Automation and Test Case Creation
- Web Application Runtime Analysis and Instrumentation
- Web Application Fault Injection, Fuzzing, and Test Case Validation
- Web Application protocol analysis and rich client testing